suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laqueshia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: suggestion Reply with quote

Hey I see that you have a 5v5 S@D league which is pretty cool, seeing support for crossfire a really good free game. I was wondering if you would think of making a 5v5 S@D LADDER . Now the reason I say ladder is alot of people casualy play this game and there is not alot of hardcore teams. When I mean casual i'm talking about all those css cs1.6 cod4 cod2 etc ,teams that install crossfire as a fun game to play on the side of the comp fps they are dedicated 2. I'm suggesting this because I play cod4 and I know tons of players/teams that pug this game but are committed to cod4 because of its popularity. A ladder would allow them to play thier matches when they want 2 instead of a set default time every week. I have played alot of "lower populated games" like MOHAA and have found that ladders promote more teams and a healthy and larger scriming community.

~my 2 cents~

Feel free to post your own personal opinions on the matter
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
terribadddd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. This, in addition to the weekly league, would be great.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
VinnyIke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats actually a really cool idea
ladders are nice not just for the fact that you can "play whenever you want" but also for the fact that you can actually challenge a team (usually one or two spots) above you
i have seen some cool ladders run on another website (non fps) and they not only keep record of who is in what spot, but win streaks, rounds won/lost, etc.
it might also be nice to see 2v2/3v3 leagues/ladders (not sure if it would work, but worth a shot)
View users profile Send private message
RadienFire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll see what i can do ladder wise. personally i've always enjoyed playing in ladders the drama and community they bring with them is always entertaining.

as for a 2v2 or 3v3 league that could be interesting we'll do some research, keep your eyes open.
Major.Punker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the good team always match the worst.. many pts .. many abuse ... thats the ladder way ... and #1 never wanna match up a good team ...

Schedule is the best for a league.. just respect rules and date .. thats easy!

and 7 days for playing the match its enough!!
R3L1C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a ladder would be good, but for only 2v2 and 3v3, keep the 5v5 the way it is now. That way we could have the best of both worlds.
IGL Admin
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: