Looking for a Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF Recruiting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Team Reply with quote

I have played two other online FPS competitively - Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and FEAR.

I played FEAR for somewhere between 6 and 12 months - most of which were spent with a (at the time) top ranked team, Elite Assault (eA|).

I have played ET for probably about 5 - 6 years - 4 of which I played some sort of competition. I played the majority of that time with a team that I led: ironically named "CrossFire." Still somewhat active in the competition community in this game, but the game is dying and I'm exploring other games for fun.

I am looking for a team to play some competition with in this game (preferably this league, or in TWL if they ultimately support the game). I prefer to play with 18+, but if you're classy and mature I can deal with younger gamers. Basically I'm looking for a fairly good team thats dedicated to competition, having fun, and being mature.

No idiots, hackers, or assholes please.

You can contact me via any of the following:

- Replying to this thread
- Xfire: cfjem
- MSN: Jemavi99@hotmail.com

~ JeM
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF Recruiting All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: