pissed off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diRtyGeRmaN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: pissed off Reply with quote

So. my team; teamDEADshot has some problems.

We were scheduled to play Nemesis, and they are inactive. So i asked an admin and they said we would get a win for the first preseason game.

So i was kinda upset that we wouldn't get to play. So i moved on and focused on the next weeks map.
Well come to find out, the fucking day of our match its changed to we DO have a match. after i already told my team we dont have a match.

Anyone thinks thats a little messed up ?

but i guess we forfeit cause our active players wont be able to make it today.
View users profile Send private message
tweak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had some trouble with the website and everything had to be backed up so we lost some data, but im sorry for the inconvenience, the records will be reset after preseason though.
diRtyGeRmaN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
i was just a little ticked off lol

But its all good.
and i couldnt get hold of the team we are playing anyways. lets a match comment but they didnt respond. so i take it they forfeit lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: