Admins
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vN1H

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Admins Reply with quote

First of all, i think it's highly unconventional to have 3 x2 admins, in the same division they are admins for.

Secondly, what are the perimeters of banning. For example, In Cal, a Demo has to go through 3-5 ( depending on division ) different admin, who have to all agree to blatant hacks.

Since theres only 3 of you, and the first point is your all playing in the league, I find it to be a problem. If your playing against Snow, and you lose by 1, there's nothing to stop you from saying. WELL *THIS GUY HERE* HACKS!

Obviously no ones going to be stupid enough to wallhack with growler on, but things like AimBot, when running growler on low FPS are going to be impossible to see the difference. And Replay doesnt show headshots.

My suggestion would be a community effort, such as, a admin from most of the more prominent teams, and 2 Admins should look at the evidence before banning, and those 2 admins should have no stake in the personal match. Atleast then, it's LESS likely, that there's going to be corruption.

And lets face it, Econ gets fucked up on pills and drugs and does stupid things. Allowing him access to match deciding factors, is probally a bad idea, or allowing people whom he has influence over ( both zoom and tweak are x2 ), is also probally bad.

I personally would forgo playing Season 1, in order to establish a fair league.
View users profile Send private message
Karsiss
IGL Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Admin Reply with quote

IGL Policy is that no Admin may judge any situation that involves their own clan. This allows them to play and have fun, but not be in any conflict of interest.

In addition, if anybody believes there is a conflict of interest, you can bring it to the attention of 45, or if he's not responding within 48 hours, you can bring it up to me.

Check out the FAQ on the issue which can be reached via the INFORMATION tab.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In which case we immidiently need another Admin before S1 starts. They can handle other teams matches, but nothing involving themselves.
celesjr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vn didn tu already get banned from crossfire? thats what i heard
vN1H

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure did. True story.
econ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes he was banned for hacking, and hes just mad, but no we will not handle our own matches, we just got escape as anotehr admin from.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
vN1H

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

econ wrote:
yes he was banned for hacking, and hes just mad, but no we will not handle our own matches, we just got escape as anotehr admin from.

Mad at what? Im actually quite happy, seems every new member you pick up at x2 quits. You lost me, blitzd, and cell in what, 3 days time?

#1 awper and #1 rifle in the same week? Ouchies.

The reasoning was even better though.

Either way, look forward to playing you in Season 1. As nice as it was to drop a 22 against you kids in a scrim that we won, i think it would be even better to dreamcrush you and fraps the entire thing. Afterall, we can't have you crying to the GM's again, now can we?

On a side note, everyone else in x2 is kk, econ's just a little punk kid who thinks hes special.
econ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we let blizdt cell and you all go no1 quit, we all got sick of ur huge ego and terrible attitude, then look you got banned for hacking, here goes that ego, anyways bliz n cell are cool guys and shit ju didnt work out with them. your not the #1 anything mr banned.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
tweak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vN1H"]
econ wrote:

#1 awper and #1 rifle in the same week? Ouchies.

drop a 22 against you kids in a scrim that we won

ummm well i really like blitzd and cell, and they're good players, but i would't call either of them the #1 rifler in the game. and the only time i've ever seen you drop bombs awping was before you were banned for cheating soooo.....yeah...
vN1H

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

econ wrote:
we let blizdt cell and you all go no1 quit, we all got sick of ur huge ego and terrible attitude, then look you got banned for hacking, here goes that ego, anyways bliz n cell are cool guys and shit ju didnt work out with them. your not the #1 anything mr banned.

Trying to read and understand your post is difficult. Lemme guess, you didnt graduate HS? Must had something to do with not knowing who your father is!

Oh, thats right, you cut blitzd, cell, and me. NO ONE ever quits x2 right. I didn't leave in the middle of a scrim cause you were being a faggot. NOPE. That never happened. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to. Cell and blitzd didnt leave because your an incompotent leader. Nope thats not why. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last time i checked, I still play everyday, under the same name. GL HF

Oh and side note, i guess ill mass report you for something random to, since i know thats how you got me banned. Don't worry, you are innocent, so nothing to worry about right?
R3L1C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit trying to pick fights. You know you're only doing this because you don't like econ. You could've just PM'd me.

And yes, econ has influence over me, but he only has as much as every other guy does seeing as how it's as easy as PMing me via xfire or Gamesurge to voice yourself towards my decisions.

As for your question, I'm looking for an AC Admin right now, but as you've noticed, there aren't really any good players in this game, so we just have to go off of Escape's judgement and 45's(if necessary) as of right now. There will be zero judgement involvement by x2 to judge x2's disputes.

If you have any more questions, ask away.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
vN1H

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know to be honost with you, i wouldn't have a problem with econ if he wasn't such a worm.

I mean, I LEFT x2, I joined Wolf Pack, and within a hour of me joining, he was Xfiring Malte trying to get me cut. Then he refuses all of this like a 5 year old kid who has to be right.

Either way, I said it before, id rather Not play and be THE ac admin, then to play and have it run by players. It's just gonna come down to who you like more, and thats never good.
R3L1C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but having a banned player being AC is never good. Not saying you cheat or anything, but yea it doesn't look too good having a CF banned player being an Admin for a CF league.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
vN1H

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrote:
Sorry, but having a banned player being AC is never good. Not saying you cheat or anything, but yea it doesn't look too good having a CF banned player being an Admin for a CF league.

Yeah. Well, usually when someone is banned, they quit the game, or change there name, or dont send in multiple replays of themselves to report hackers, or growler/fraps on request.

After S1 and the next lan, there won't be anymore of this garbage. Just a matter of time now.
celesjr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill be admin lol my xfire is celesjr just msg me or something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: