Welcome to the TF2 Division

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> TF26v6 Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the TF2 Division Reply with quote

Hello everybody and welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Division.

While the game is in the beta stages we would like to take the time to perfect a league that is very competitive and that everyone will also enjoy. At this times in the following forums I would like to see what everybody would want as far as a perfect league would go.

Feel free to discuss anything TF2 and lets take the beta of this game to create a great league again.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
an8rch1st

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like a friday night league tbh ,.my entire clan can only take part in matches on friday or saturday night and we cannot find a league on either day atm icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[HYB]Squall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of our players can play on Monday night, not to sure about other nights though. Its good to see IGL host a TF2 league. Hopeing to run into some of the old dod guys.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> TF26v6 Announcements All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: