Season begins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Season begins Reply with quote

I have decided with the teams joining and more on the way as promised to go ahead and get this league started. So on Nov. 20th, the season begins. Please get your rosters in order if you want to be put on the schedule. This means have your team registered, memebers added and activated by the 20th (Please see the rules on how to make members active). Once, I see teams have their members active, I will then activate the teams to be eligible to play. I will have maps for teams to d/l by this Friday or sooner. I will have a least 3 of them ready to go and more to come by next week. The config is already in the files section to be d/led, so please get that on your servers as soon as possible. No other config will be premitted. The IGL config must be running.

If any team is having problems getting their member registered please contact me. However, I will be out of town from this Friday to Sunday afternoon or early evening. You can email me at buzzard@ironglove.com and I will be watching this email for anyone needs help. Good luck and lets have some fun with the League.
View users profile Send private message
bella

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright... I finally got some of my members on. WOOT!!! icon_lol.gif icon_razz.gif

looking forward to the start of the season ! icon_cool.gif
eggcracker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same, i'm really looking forward to playing all the other clans. gl and take care, see you on the battle field. thanks for the update.

-eggy
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Buzzard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:
I have 4 maps added to the files section for d/l. I will have more maps added that I know for sure we will play, and the others I have in mind I will put a post in the 3v3 maps section for people to give their opinions about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: