A New League for IGL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: A New League for IGL Reply with quote

IGL has decided to try and get a 3v3 DoD:Source League started, so if there is anyone interested please email me at buzzard@ironglove.com and let me know your clan is interested in joining. Once I have 12 teams say they will commit to the League, I will have the League activated within a few days so that the teams can start joining and adding their rosters. I will need a firm commit in order to start up the League. The rules will be posted in the next couple of days.

Right now the day for the League is up for discussion Here are some days to think about: Sunday at 9:30 pm ESt, Monday at 9:30pm EST, or Thursday at 8:00pm EST. I will be needing Tier Admins as well as AC Admins. If your interested click on the Admin App link on the web site. There will be an age requirement for all admins which is 23 years old.
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

warSisters would be really interested in this league. We like thursdays but are wondering if matches can be played later then that.
bella

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was weird.... Im sure i logged on! Sorry icon_lol.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: