Old Skewl IGL player with suggestion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does Halo2 Belong here?
You are a crackhead for even thinking that!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Open the flood gates!!!!!!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

kanzazkilla

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Old Skewl IGL player with suggestion? Reply with quote

Hello all, its been years since Ive posted here. I a player from way back when The IGL was first formed playing QWTF. My old tag was [MG]KanzazKilla. I have noticed that there is not as much traffic as ther eonce waS, this was the place to be! So heres my question/suggestion. Why hasnt the IGL broke into making Clan competition for HALO2? I feel that if they did this place would be as busy or close to as it once was. After all Halo2 has some 300,000 + players and countless clans. If it does sound interesting how would it even start to get set up, I can even lend a hand in helping to get clans in here if need be. Bungie has a clan listing and set ups etc but no ladder matches or anything no set up matches between top clans etc. This would be an excellent place for that as IGL is very well established. BTW Karsiss, if you are reading this I remember playing against you when you were in NULL and I was then in IRON. Ah the good ol days, I miss them dearly!
View users profile Send private message
Karsiss
IGL Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The past Reply with quote

The IGL plans on opening up a number of new leagues once our new web site is completed. GTV-Joe is almost done the site. We are a week away from doing the initial run-through for my remarks/comments/review giving Joe a few weeks left to tweak it as-required.

Leagues will be created as we have people come to use with the desire to run them and we feel they will benefit the IGL.

As to the old days, yes, Iron and Null matches were some of the best ever. icon_smile.gif I still am in Null btw. You can check us out at: http://www.clannull.com

Karsiss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: