re Marshall_Drummin's post in the superfreaks forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kid Delicious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: re Marshall_Drummin's post in the superfreaks forums Reply with quote

here is the text of his post.
===================

[quote]Marshall_Drummin
Forum nub

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:34 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG no wonder you bann good players , ur total nubs the lot of you !!teams like CLaNVeC scrim 6on6 up to 6 times a night ..all the good teams do.......lol good luck this season i hope you dont mind going 0-8 rofl [endquote]
============================================
well first of all marshal thanks for being rude and totally unprofessional.
it shows how mature you are.

and 2nd the vec guys got banned becuse one of them tossed a nade into our spawn. now this was on a public server not in a scrim or match.
i have scrimed with and for cal m clans on and off for the last two years.
believe me i know thats a valid tactic in matches but not on public servers especialy if you can read the server rules.

and our rules say when we ban we ban your clan/friends too.
its been my experiance that when you ban someones friend the other friends that are there with him start acting like asshats.

so anyone who comes to our public server and doesn't read the rules and thinks they can come in with there whole clan or a fraction there of and all get on one side. just to try the INVADE AND CONQURE thing is totally stupid. if you want a scrim just post in our forums you want a scrim.

dont invade our public clan server were we are trying to just have fun and get some more experiance for our younger clan members and then not even read our server rules.

thats totally typical of a league only clan thing to do.

then you come to our forums and insult our clan. wow man just wow.
i hope this does not translate into the kind of experiance that were going to get from the IGL league as a whole. if thats the case we might as well just pull out right now. but i hope its not.

we look forward to learning thru playing better teams in this and other leagues. but i hope we can play as professional gamers not as lil kids.

i for one will not stand for myslef or my clan members being insulted ingame,in a match or on our forums by imature people who are bad sports and think they know how we should run our serever.

all thats left for me to say is. if you dont like the way we run our public server you dont have to play there. challenge us or wait until we are assigned to be matched up and then do your worst.

good luck... -KId Delicious Founder SuperFreaks clan.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: