DOD League Play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fukum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: DOD League Play Reply with quote

I just wanted to extend an invitation to play the "CAL/IGL map of the week" on our 24/7 CAL/IGL Map of the week server. 69.31.7.229:27088

It is running the CAL rates Metamod plugin so you can play/practice on the current map anytime you wish without worrying about the whole RATES issues.

If you have any questions, pop on over to our website (http://www.hyb-clan.com) and post your gripes and/or woots!

Again, this is completely open to the public server! If you clan wants a place to practice on, go head. If you would like to pub on the current weeks map, go ahead!

Laters!
View users profile Send private message
[dOh]UnderLorD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: sever down Reply with quote

went there to check out some league players, but server is not responding.....Im interseted in registering my clan In the IGL and was looking for more information. I also jus stopped in to say hello and see whats up with IGL as I told to check you out to see if I would be interested as most of my players are dedicated to playing on sundays.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
chad-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View users profile Send private message AIM Address
.skU?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey

in igl lower tier

FGm Few Good Men vs JAG Just A Game

JAG won that match not FGM so maybe someone should fix that?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: