Probs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deveroux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Probs. Reply with quote

It's funny how there are so many rules. I was wondering if the admins could do anything about this?
Lately i heard that someone was suspended for using a nade exploit. From the times i've played in CAL, OGL/UGL, STA, TPG
A Grenade Exploit was defined as "There are in fact, on some maps, sweet spots where the grenade will effect a player even if there is a wall or yada yada. they've tried to crack down as best they can with the map makers." Yes a spot in the wall where it becomes hollow and you can throw grenades through, even though it appears as if there is a wall there.
From what i heard was that a player was suspended for "No, I have contacted an IGL admin and said that the exploit was on harrington and it was placing a nade after u cap the flag right by their spawn so that the other team walks into the nade at the right time."
HOW THE HECK IS THIS AN EXPLOIT WHEN THROWING NADES INTO THE SPAWN IS LEGAL!?!?!?!
I honestly believe that IGL needs to stop making bad rules.
I dont mean to be so harsh, but other leagues dont make this kinda bull, dont accept this kind of crud. I just felt like to excercise my first amendment right in voicing this out. If anyone else feels this way, then add to it.
KGB-Agent

p.s. - i do play in IGL too, and i dont mean to represent my clan but only my own thoughts about this.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: