I know its hard but....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: I know its hard but.... Reply with quote

I currently play in the A/D TFC leauge and well since there was NO schedual posted until last night we all figured that it was a bye week like some of the other dicisions.

So we are all set and along come Rx (wich is a good bunch of guys) saying we have a match tonite....wel la de da look at that IGL staff has slipped in a new post...

LIKE come on! we should know these things before hand NOT the night before the match....this does not give us time to contact other clans or even get your own clans shit together for the match.

I know the new site is commin but how about you still use the old site as is? I mean other dicisions still post what maps are commin up and shit like that its like the TFC A/D dicision just dont give a shit no more...and please dont say well we are workin on it I have herd it all before and would liek to see it rather then be told its commin!

yeah yeah yeah sure you can suspend me if you would like but please dont suspend my clan they dud nothing worng as for IGL staff I would hope to see you poeple take action on this.

you want to talk more? you should know where to find me.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VenomS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: I have to agree with Stine Reply with quote

I understand everyone is busy, myself included. But we try our best to be prepared come every Wednessday. Not knowing the schedual, and then even changing the map last second due to a bug makes it more difficult.

If the Maps could be posted right after the last match on Wed or even Thurs, this would be ideal, especially when we change maps. This would give IGL clans a chance to play the map before and during the weekend prior to the match. I know this would be a big help for us, and I am sure others as well.

Thanks
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: