please un hide other sections....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: please un hide other sections.... Reply with quote

as people dont see the other section (TFC 9 vs 9 AD 8 vs 8 ect) I was woundering if you could un hiude them so they get the use that they deserve....

I know the forum is not too big on traffic but at least you have to tools you midas well use them this way people will know where they can post and see what is happening in other divisions!

so what you say? un hide them?
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Karsiss
IGL Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidden forums? Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments. I wish it were so easy.

Sadly, the way our system was coded, it's impossible to do.

When we get a new site done up, we plan on ensuring the issue of forums is reviewed (main forums are reachable from the main forum link and then the non-main forums are reached through individual IGL League pages).

If all goes well, the new site will resolve many problems that have been posted over the years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: