Looking for Decent Clan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonedge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Looking for Decent Clan Reply with quote

Sup My name Is Mike and My CS name is Either Slash/Demonedge/Demonhacker. Ive been playing CS for An Very Long Time. I think since 1999/2000. Ive Been in a Clan before Named NYK. But The clan was over run BY Noobz due to bad Judgement on Recruiting. And I finally Lost interest in the game do to Hackerz. Its been about a year and I play CS about once a month. Now Im searching for A clan. I have GReat Skills a little Rusty thou. The only problem is Im not able to Play often. Currently Ive been playing CS : Source and I think its great. And Ive found That I still have GReat aim:). IF your interested in REcuiting Me Please E-mail me with Subject Counter-Strike REcruit. OR IM at Mike145389 on AIM.
~See ya
Mike
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
[ABN]_MG_General_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry I just saw this post in the IGL forums and would like to respond to you.

Are you still looking for a Clan to be apart of? I know you posted this 2 months ago but I personally just joined the Forums. My team has been in IGL for quite some time now.

Anti-Cheat Guild Member
Proudly Sponsored by
Fox Servers
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: