Complete BS treatment by League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strongbadd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Complete BS treatment by League Reply with quote

after being home team 3 times in a row for regular season, 4 if you count pre....they tried to make us close down our pub so the other team could play in our server ONCE AGAIN, bc they dont have one. Now, this is NOT A DISPUTE between another clan, this is just to let the league now it is not fair to make one particular clan home every single time. We just got our website hacked and have been fixing it all day, so to shut down our full 32 pub would absolutely not be fair to our regular players. Our scrim server isnt fully setup, so going to the pub was the only option they wanted. Just letting it spoken, that is completely unreasonable to do. icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif
We did not do it.......and will continue to keep our pub open for regulars who enjoy the game. We will not kick them out just for a match. icon_mad.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Strongbadd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to so I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass.....read this. If you dont want to read it all...scroll down all the way to the very bottom and read what was written by 2 other clans. The last clan decided to contact us AFTER the time allowed for foreit because THEY DID NOT HAVE A SERVER AND DEMANDED TO USE OURS.....kiss my ass.....Im not closing my 32 pub for some clan that thinks they can walked in last minute

http://www.rrsyndicate.com/phpnuke/igl.htm
Pro.dod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good riddance! aND BY THE WAY I HAD TO CONTACT YOU GUYS BCUZ YOU COULDNT FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURE 2ND WE HAVE A SERVER! WEVE BEEN SCHEDULED AS VISITORS for 4 weeks straight but u dont hear us cryin 3rd i see you convieniently leave out the rest of the forum chat for your own benefit and you also leave out the irc log where i apologized and concieded defeat and blah blah blah to sonja. ya you leave all that out. and not kicking out pubbers for 1hour tops is just down right rediculous thats what you have it for ! Ive never seen a clan whine about having to play in their server every week. anyways GOOD RIDDANCE! and if you continue ur behavior ull find the same results in every league LEARN TO SHARE
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[RRS]zapata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H@ns Hemkes IV wrote:
good riddance! aND BY THE WAY I HAD TO CONTACT YOU GUYS BCUZ YOU COULDNT FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURE 2ND WE HAVE A SERVER! WEVE BEEN SCHEDULED AS VISITORS for 4 weeks straight but u dont hear us cryin 3rd i see you convieniently leave out the rest of the forum chat for your own benefit and you also leave out the irc log where i apologized and concieded defeat and blah blah blah to sonja. ya you leave all that out. and not kicking out pubbers for 1hour tops is just down right rediculous thats what you have it for ! Ive never seen a clan whine about having to play in their server every week. anyways GOOD RIDDANCE! and if you continue ur behavior ull find the same results in every league LEARN TO SHARE

We do follow procedure. Once again, read the rules: http://www.ironglove.com/index.php?league=DoD6vs6&page=rules#__6_4_0 We always idle in IRC the day of the match and try to the day before as well.

Regarding not having a server, it's a requirment to join IGL:
http://www.ironglove.com/index.php?league=DoD6vs6&page=rules#__7_0_0
Quote:
7 -- HL-DoD Servers

All IGL-DoD teams are REQUIRED to have atleast one DoD server, and have rcon, or direct, access to it. The league does not have any server for use in matches, therefore if more than 1 team does not have a server available, there would be obvious problems

We run an extremely busy 32 person server and are very accomodating to our public. I'm assuming, by your comments, that you do not run a server such as ours. So maybe you don't fully understand the cost and work involved in keeping one running smoothly all the time. However, I believe that every busy server owner, that pays their own bills and completes their own maintenance, would agree with us on this issue.
View users profile Send private message
Tel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H@ns Hemkes IV wrote:
4 weeks straight but u dont hear us cryin

LOL your funny
Your whole clan cryin

H@ns Hemkes IV wrote:
i see you convieniently leave out the rest of the forum
chat for your own benefit and you also leave out the irc log where i apologized
and concieded defeat and blah blah blah to sonja.

Didnt leave anything out for anyones benefit. This was the whole IRC talk we had
with IGl admins. We didnt post the apology because it wasnt even worth posting.
But since you want me to post your apology I will.

H@ns Hemkes IV wrote:
Wow I had No Idea That was written while i waas out of
the computer area I take responsibility for allowing somebody to write that in
my absence and it wont happen again. Once again i apologize

Well lets take a look here: "Once again I apologize" You never apologized in
the first place, you blamed it on someone else. Based on the tone of your
posts before and after your "apology" I highly doubt that you did in fact NOT
post your "bitch's" comment(s).

H@ns Hemkes IV wrote:
BY THE WAY I HAD TO CONTACT YOU GUYS BCUZ YOU COULDNT
FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURE 2ND WE HAVE A SERVER

Either you don't remember right or you're flat out trying to lie. But neither
one shocks me.

But anyways I'm sure the other clans will be happy playing you guys. Just hope
you guys don't lose again because I would hate to see the idiotic post that would
come from it.

Tel
Pro.dod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what shocks me is what a complete idiot u are tel!! uve got quite a knack for reading peoples posts and not understanding what was said. I apologized to sonja In IRC I REPEAT IRC and some friends did use my comp and thought it would be funny . Its of no concern to me what a moron like you thinks cuz well ur an idiot. And strongbadd i owned a 20 man and 12 man pub for 2 years and they were 2 of the most popular busy servers in dod, of course you didnt know that since you just started playing dod in 1.2 rofl. I just got sick of all the pub bullshit that you deal with as well as picking up the tab all by myself. As for your departure from igl its hilarious . I dont know anyone in any league that wouldnt prefer to play on their home server whenever possible. Maybe you guys should just rent a private server too if ur too jewish to use ur pub for a match in a league that u signed up for... oh and We do have a server we allways have so where you get ur u dont have a server "quoting league rules" is just another example of how dumb you guys really are! Seriously RRS are about as nub a clan as they come, Caring about what goes on in a pub more than a league!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[RRS]zapata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so the idiocy continues....

Quote:
....just rent a private server too if ur too jewish to use ur pub for a match in a league that u signed up for...

And I suppose racism will still be tolerated by this league. According to your so called 'rules' this guy should have been banned from IGL a long time ago.
View users profile Send private message
Tel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tel wrote:
Just hope
you guys don't lose again because I would hate to see the idiotic post that would
come from it.

Tel

Man you havent even lost and its already started. But anyways H@ns Hemkes IV I will try to get you some Help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: