Shriek looking for a clan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF Recruiting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R3L1C

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Shriek looking for a clan Reply with quote

IGN: Shriek
K/D: 3.33
Are you active: Sometimes i may be active, sometimes i may not, i do have a life and don't just sit at home all day.
Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Microphone: Yes
Any other info: My names Denny, im 20 years old, been playing fps games since i was 12, i play counter strike: source, combat arms, crossfire, blackshot, soldier front etc.
I use to be in a clan Called Non Sense AKA n3-gaming, we use to be in AA, Combat arms and Counter Strike: Source. We were one of the top teams in AA - winning many tourneys at TWL, CEVO, CAL, we won combat arms first league (TGL) #1 in snd and #2 in ctf.
We died as a clan not too long ago, so im a free agent in most fps's and looking for a clan. I have alot of experience. Hope you enjoyed the read.
Looking For: A team that is participating in crossfire leagues.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
peachtoddler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I'm in a clan called fakeplay.er. Were currently looking for experienced and mature CF players to join our clan that will eventually be playing in the 5v5 league.
contact me only if truly interested.
xfire: fgrim
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF Recruiting All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: