I'm New

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*TrueShot*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: I'm New Reply with quote

heyy im new IGL and im hoping to get going quickly.

i play CF and im a sniper in the game,im really good too.

i was accepted into Logic Gaming just by asking if i can join after playing a game with 3 of the admins on the oppsing team,i am hoping to find a clan here that is sniper friendly and works as a team,i have vent but no head set atm but im good with orders cuz i do have ear phones.

you need cover ill provid the cover u need to the best of my exstent,or for as long as i can hold them back.

Yes i do play very often but im also a mmorpg gamer so if im not on for 2 or 3 days plz dont mind me i some tiems get on a role with it,but whne i do play CF, I play as if its the finale round of a tournament and that goign for gold.

i like to talk in game but when im not talkign and jsut taking orders you know im in the zone.So just lay down those commands and ill take car of them.

I'm 18 so yea im not a inmatur little kid play this like how htey do for CS:S.

but yea when i get my exsternal harddrive thats 1TB ill b downloading my version of CS:S and ill play DoD:S, although it may take some time for me to get use to it again.

My name is *TrueShot* in game for CF but i like to b called Ruff,only becuase it was the first nick i had when i first started playing BFV.

so yea if your looking for a good palyer and u havent read the recuiting page for my application for a clan then look me up on the crossfire sight.

Thank you for reading this and i hope to fit in good.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> CF General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: