With the recent events K-2 will be pulling out of IGL

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godlesscommie
IGL Tier Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: With the recent events K-2 will be pulling out of IGL Reply with quote

After this season, K-2 will be pulling out of IGL.

1) Sullen was disputed for hacks not names, found clean so...... that should be that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Sullen wasn't disputed for names
3) Ausstizzle wasn't disputed for negging
4) Hydro wasn't disputed for name

so how can u punish for something that wasn't

PUT UNDER REVIEW! just AC ticket was submited!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
StrangeOzzy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on our last match i never said anithing m8,2 guys had the same name (k-2Darkphantom and k-2 darkphantom) .....but you disputed me for negging,i have no problem with that but the fact is that i am not surprise to see a man of your team being suspended for the name....some of you guys are cool but its my opinion....
View users profile Send private message
Godlesscommie
IGL Tier Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a lame rule that no other league follows! yet they have it in their rule book! Strange, I didn't play in the match and the reason you got disputed was just probably because they were surprised how well u did and how bad your team did! IDK but I have no beef with u.

Jaz is doing a horrible job both K-2 and FUSION will be leaving after this season~! Along with others I believe!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Buzzard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one get your facts straight, Sullen was disputed for hacking but he also was disputed for not using his IGL Registered Name as well as the others you stated, plus the ones who negged during the match. This has always been a rule whether or not you like it is up to you. It's also in the rules that if an IGL Admin sees other infraction of the rules while viewing a demo, he/she has the right to suspend the offending players. However, when players don't read the rule or if Leaders don't notify their players of certain rules, then there is no one else to blame execpt the Leader of that clan and the players. It would be a good idea not only read the rules, but to follow the rules.

You may think the rule is lame and thats your right, but you agreed to abide by all rules when you joined IGL. Granted some rules change or get modified, but if you stay on top of the new changes especially when its posted in the News section then things like this wont happen. You also know that CAL and TPG have suspended players for this, so your wrong again in your assumption of the rules in other leagues. All admins decisions are final.

Leave if you wish, but I can tell you that, do this in other leagues and sooner or later it will happen again.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD General Discussions All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: