Team Rankings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youngTOM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Team Rankings Reply with quote

Why don't they show? It still says everyone is 0-0, so I'm keeping track on a piece of paper lol. When will this get fixed? (or can we manually put them in?)
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
youngTOM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, just realized I posted this in the wrong section... icon_redface.gif
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
IGL Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as all teams have posted the score for the week's match, the matches will be scored by the head admin. Then you will see yourself advance or decline in the rankings.
View users profile Send private message
Buzzard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also if you see no ranking, its because the preseason matches are deleted once they are played and ranking will not start until the 1st regular season matches are over and matches are scored, as 45 explained. This does not mean that the preseason match are not important becasue they are. This give me a way to figure who needs to be move up or down to start the regular season on an even playing field for all. So please play the preseason matches like its regular season.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD:S 3v3 Announcements All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: