IGL HOUSE CLEANING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: IGL HOUSE CLEANING Reply with quote

As I have stated in several media forms, we have cleaned up our data base and now we need your help to finish it. See the news page http://www.ironglove.com/index.php?league=DoD6vs6&page=news for the clans and players who need to change some things on their names. The data base is picky sometimes and things like I have explained will mess up the data base from time to time. So when you get a chance check the news page and see if your clan and name is there, if it is please go to MY INFO and make the changes described on new page. We had a few problems that we feel are now fixed and and with hopes no more problems.

The web site is running much better than it has in a very long time and I would like to thank Big Woot and 45 for their hard work on getting out all the bugs. Most of you don't have an idea of what it took to get us where we are now. I sat in on most of this and seen the headaches, and hours it took to have the site working 100% again.

We have one more thing to add but its going to take some time. When its done then it will help in making a decision where to place a team when they join much easier and faster. This will ensure the divisions are on equal playing ground and more competitive.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ironglove.com Forum Index -> DoD Announcements All times are CST (U.S./Canada)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: